Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dinner in a Dash? Look to the Microwave!


When I first heard of microwave cooking, I was a bit skeptical to say the very least. But, I got addicted to microwave cooking after I tried a mouth watering molten chocolate cake made in just 11 minutes! So, I invested in a Pampered Chef Stoneware Deep Covered Baker*. Since then, my cooking has forever been altered! I cook whole chickens in 30minutes, and I make gourmet desserts in about 10 minutes! My guests also rave when they hear that my dishes come from the microwave.

If you are pressed for time, why not get a microwavable dish and try your hand at microwave cooking! Its cuts lots of bothersome cooking time off the weeknight race for dinner.

*For more information, or to order your own pampered Chef Stone Cookware, call me: (276)957-1422, or email me kitkitwv@yahoo.com, and put "Pampered Chef" in the subject line. It can be shipped directly to your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment